iLEARN4EVER Literacy Education Support Tutoring is an independent K-12 & Tertiary consultancy; supporting children, adolescents and adults presenting Literacy Special Education Needs.
- Australian Tutoring Association accredited Literacy Specialist Tutor supporting students with Specific Learning Disorders (including dyslexia, dysgraphia and dyscalculia), low-progress learners, underachievers, and other students at risk of not meeting their potential. https://ata.edu.au/account/
- Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia full registered teachers. https://www.trb.wa.gov.au/Register-of-Teachers
- Literacy Special Education Needs academic Master level qualifications with significant learning disorders and difficulties components.
- Demonstrate high standards of ongoing professional development.
- Tutoring across a range of venues e.g. private office, student’s school or home, public place (e.g. library), or via online video conferencing.
- Additional services of assignment & coursework scaffolding, differentiation & modification.
- Advocate and apply empirical, evidence-based explicit differentiated education practices.
- An advanced understanding and application of the complex nature of learning disorders and difficulties; promotes the need for universal design learning initiatives, assessments to evaluate needs, and individualised intervention within a multi-tiered system of support i.e Tier 1, 2 & 3
VIEW MULTI-TIERED TUTORING TIER 1, 2 AND 3